Nina Jarvis (Samantha Ferris) is the head of NTAC's Pacific Northwest Division, replacing Dennis Ryland. Although on a brief hiatus from NTAC after being shot, Jarvis was soon back in command and was cleared of any involvement in the promicin inhibitor scandal.
SEASON THREE TIMELINE
- Jarvis becomes increasingly concerned when NTAC learns that someone will soon be distributing promicin publicly. Suspecting Collier is behind it, Jarvis asks Tom and Diana to investigate. When an uncooperative Shawn is later brought into NTAC, Jarvis suggests that maybe Alana is the only person capable of interrogating him.
Terrible Swift Sword
- Jarvis is furious when the NOVA members manage to escape from NTAC and puts Tom and Diana on the task of finding out how.
The Gospel According to Collier
- Nina is conflicted when Tom asks her to allow Alana to come back and use her ability to help Collier. But Jarvis finally agrees to work with Alana and Collier is able to fully regain his memory. But with the return of Jordan, Jarvis faces hostility from the Pentagon, who wants him kept in custody. Nina, however, eventually releases Collier from NTAC as a free man.
- When 4400's begin dying from hallucinations caused by a new street drug called Blink, Jarvis and her team begin investigating. Jarvis is able to track down the 4400 responsible for the chemical substance in Blink, helping Tom and Diana solve the case.
Gone, Part I
- Jarvis puts Tom and Diana in charge of looking for a missing 4400. Later she informs them that four other 4400 children, including Maia, are also missing.
Being Tom Baldwin
- After learning of TJ Kim's murder, Jarvis puts out a warrant for Tom's arrest.
The New World
- Following the attack on Ryland, Jarvis assigns Tom and Diana to track down NOVA member TJ Kim and protect Ryland's co-conspirators.
SEASONS ONE AND TWO TIMELINE
- When Dennis Ryland is promoted to deputy director of NTAC, Nina takes over the Pacific Northwest Division. Her first order of business: reinstating Tom Baldwin and pairing him with Diana Skouris once again.
- Nina takes advantage of Gary Navarro's ability to read minds by sending him into The 4400 Center as a spy to uncover Jordan Collier's plans. Navarro hears Collier mention a war between The 4400 and the government.
- A "rage bomb" is unleashed by 4400 T.J. Kim upon NTAC. It only affects men, inciting them to act aggressively and violent. When Nina demands the male NTAC agents remain calm, a fellow agent shoots her in the shoulder.
- Nina is absolved of all charges related to NTAC's role in the promicin inhibitor scandal and re-assumes control of the department upon her recovery.