MARCH 2, 2007
SINCE ONLY ONE LEAVES NASHVILLE STAR WITH A RECORD DEAL, WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR THE OTHER NINE STILL DETERMINED TO MAKE IN THIS BUSINESS?
For those contestants who did not win, I recommend they continue to pursue their dream of being an artist. I feel they've proven something, even making it as far as they had in the competition.
I think it will take a little extra time for them, but I'm certain the effort will prove to be worth it in the long run. I expect great things from this bunch ... I've spoken to several of them and I think they will prove why they belong on the big stage. It has been great watching them grow this season and I look forward to watching their careers skyrocket.
Who will be next year's Nashville Star? Tune in next season...
- What story from the show will you be telling 10 years from now?
- What lessons have you learned from the contestants? Do you feel they've taught you something new about yourself or country music?
- Is there anything easier about hosting this season? Harder? What continues to surprise you after 1.5 Seasons?
- How Would You React to the Judges if You Were Competing?
- Keep Plowin' Ahead Dustin
- Four Finalists Have Risen to the Top
- SEASON 4 ARCHIVE