FEBRUARY 22, 2007
WHAT STORY FROM THIS SEASON WILL YOU BE TELLING 10 YEARS FROM NOW?
Ten years from now I'll probably still be talking about all the fun I've had.
So far, this has been a great experience for me and I continue to learn a lot about myself as an artist/co-host and as a role model for the contestants who come through.
I've noticed the contestants actually value my opinion about things and will listen to me. I've noticed also that I've learned a tremendous amount by listening to the production staff and directorial staff. Each week is like another week in the classroom when you're trying to learn a totally new concept.
Hopefully in 10 years, I'll be introducing the next performer of the evening from...
- What lessons have you learned from the contestants? Do you feel they've taught you something new about yourself or country music?
- Is there anything easier about hosting this season? Harder? What continues to surprise you after 1.5 Seasons?
- How Would You React to the Judges if You Were Competing?
- Keep Plowin' Ahead Dustin
- Four Finalists Have Risen to the Top
- SEASON 4 ARCHIVE