May 4, 2006
WHAT STORY FROM THIS SEASON WILL YOU BE TELLING PEOPLE 10 YEARS FROM NOW?
Ten years from now I'll be talking about how much fun I had working with Wy.
This season was the first time I had ever worked with her or spent any significant amount of time with her and it was way cool.
I've learned so much from her by her example and by listening to what she says, even when it may seem like a comment in passing. The staff on-site and crew have taught me a lot also about the intense amount of work that goes into providing "award show" quality each week.
I'll continue to talk about how intense the competition was from start to finish and also about the friends I've made.
Watching the contestants grow as artists from the first to last episode was interesting as well.
What more can be said? It was fun!
- (4/27) Have you learned anything or discovered something about yourself throughout the course of the show that you'll apply to your own music career?
- (4/20) Wy will often say to the contestants, "What is going through your mind right now?" What goes through your mind after the show?
- (4/14) As an artist, how do you handle being judged by both the public and industry professionals?
- (4/6) Would you have the courage to enter a competition like Nashville Star? What would your strategy be?
- (3/30) You've hosted three shows now, what has surprised you most about your role as host? What do you like and dislike?
- (3/23) When you watch the finalists, are there moments that you're reminded of your own early beginnings?
- (3/15) What did you think of the first show and how hard is it to see someone get eliminated?
- (3/9) Now that You've Met the Contestants, What's Your Outlook for the New Season?
- (2/17) Why are You Excited About the New Season?