Tonight's more personalized performances were off the chain, but can each star's personal style bring 'em out on stage? Find out what's cool as the competition heats up.
I picture it something like this:
- David wakes up.
- Checks time, showers, throws on clothes, kisses baby mama and his lil "mini-she" and runs out the door.
- Gets into rehearsals, checks in with stylist, who rolls in a rack for him to choose from.
- Everything flashy and fancy goes to Joshua.
- Everything twice his size Zac reaches over his head and grabs.
- David throws on what's left and smoothes leftover gel onto his hair.
- Gets on stage when cameras roll.
(Meanwhile back home, baby mama is putting yet another ridiculously adorable, too-cute-for-words outfit and headband on the wee one to wear for all us viewers at home watching.) Maybe she should lay out David's outfit next week, too.
|BARELY GETTING BY
I'm gonna give David a high-five on the shirt this week. ONLY because I feel like we're getting somewhere with graphics and fancy stripes. This might have worked for the first week, but it needs to get spruced up by now! How bout a blazer to go with this shirt? Some jewelry? A necklace, a bracelet, belt buckle...anything, David, to look like you got dressed in 40 seconds instead of 10. Come on...you're on TV!!!
|HAIR GONE WILD
I like the length on top for David, it adds height and gives a lil more room to style for stage. The sides have got to be cleaned up and trimmed, though, or it could look as undone as his outfits.
Even a few touches of jewelry could tweak David's look to catch up with his talents! There are sooo many options that classic country and today's menswear style have to offer. Just don't borrow Cowboy Troy's belt buckle - you'll look like metal with hair.