NASHVILLE STAR HOME VIDEOS
Can't make it to a Nashville Star open call audition or want to double your chances of being considered by the judges? You may also audition for the fourth season of Nashville Star by making a home video.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY
Your video should include the following sections:
MY TWO SONGS & MY LIFE
Tapes should be no longer than 10 minutes.
MY TWO SONGS
This section should be 5 minutes or less and include the following 2 songs:
- TWO COVER SONGS from the APPROVED COVER SONG LIST
- ONE COVER SONG from the APPROVED COVER SONG LIST
- ONE ORIGINAL SONG - (See FAQ section for further info/requirements for Original Songs).
All songs can be a cappella or accompanied by ONE acoustic instrument (played by you or a separate accompanist.) If you intend to attend a casting call, you don't have to sing the same songs.
This section should be 5 minutes or less and should include the following:
- Have a friend or relative videotape you introducing us to your family, friends, employer & co-workers.
- Think of this as a short bio of your life. This is your chance to let us know who the person is behind the singer.
- Be creative, have fun and remember to show us your character!!!
ALL SUBMITTED MATERIALS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. THEY WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF USA NETWORK, REVEILLE LLC & NASHVILLE STAR PRODUCTIONS, INC.
General Guidelines on How To Make A Home Video:
- Use VHS, DV, MiniDV, DVD or BETACAM ONLY
- If you use a microphone, make sure you are close enough to it to get good sound quality and be sure that there is no distracting background noise - turn off TVs, radios, etc.
- Be sure you are shooting in a well-lit place with no shadows. Light on your face is the most important thing!
- Get close-ups as well as full-length shots of yourself - we want to see your smiling face!
- Watch your video before turning it in to check the image, sound & lighting quality
- Label your video with your NAME, DATE, ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBERS
VIDEOTAPES, ALONG WITH YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION (INCLUDING ALL ORIGINAL SONG PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS) MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2006. ANY SUBMISSIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE REVIEWED.
MAIL VIDEOTAPES AND YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
209 10th Avenue South, Suite 250
Nashville, TN 37203
NOTE: All downloads require Adobe Reader - download it for free here