suffers from 38 documented phobias, but that number grows by the episode. With the help of the Monk Phobia Dictionary
, you can discover new fears for Monk or help diagnose a few of your own. Click on a letter below to launch a list of all the phobias whose clinical names begin with that letter.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Z
- Kainolophobia: Fear of novelty.
- Kainophobia: Fear of anything new, novelty.
- Kakorrhaphiophobia: Fear of failure or defeat.
- Katagelophobia: Fear of ridicule.
- Kathisophobia: Fear of sitting down.
- Kenophobia: Fear of voids or empty spaces.
- Keraunophobia: Fear of thunder and lightning.
- Kinetophobia or Kinesophobia: Fear of movement or motion.
- Kleptophobia: Fear of stealing.
- Koinoniphobia: Fear of rooms.
- Kolpophobia: Fear of genitals, particularly female.
- Kopophobia: Fear of fatigue.
- Koniophobia: Fear of dust. (Amathophobia)
- Kosmikophobia: Fear of cosmic phenomenon.
- Kymophobia: Fear of waves. (Cymophobia)
- Kynophobia: Fear of rabies.
- Kyphophobia: Fear of stooping.