suffers from 38 documented phobias, but that number grows by the episode. With the help of the Monk Phobia Dictionary
, you can discover new fears for Monk or help diagnose a few of your own. Click on a letter below to launch a list of all the phobias whose clinical names begin with that letter.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Z
- Bacillophobia: Fear of microbes.
- Bacteriophobia: Fear of bacteria.
- Ballistophobia: Fear of missiles or bullets.
- Bolshephobia: Fear of Bolsheviks.
- Barophobia: Fear of gravity.
- Basophobia or Basiphobia: Inability to stand. Fear of walking or falling.
- Bathmophobia: Fear of stairs or steep slopes.
- Bathophobia: Fear of depth.
- Batophobia: Fear of heights or being close to high buildings.
- Batrachophobia: Fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders, etc.
- Belonephobia: Fear of pins and needles. (Aichmophobia)
- Bibliophobia: Fear of books.
- Blennophobia: Fear of slime.
- Bogyphobia: Fear of bogies or the bogeyman.
- Botanophobia: Fear of plants.
- Bromidrosiphobia or Bromidrophobia: Fear of body smells.
- Brontophobia: Fear of thunder and lightning.
- Bufonophobia: Fear of toads.